Frequently Asked Questions
Can we have an early check-in and what time is check-in?
- While we love to try and accommodate our guests on their requests we cannot always do so. At times we can allow a 2 pm check-in but when it is a turn-a-round it is not possible. With checkout being at 11am and check-in at 4 pm, we need that window of time to get the cabin cleaned and ready for your arrival.
Do you allow pets?
- We do allow pets in most of our cabins, however all rules must be followed. The rules are listed on our policy page. These rules were established to allow you, your pet and future guests to have the most enjoyable stay possible
Where can we ride our ATV’s?
- 4-wheelers as well as any unlicensed off-road vehicles cannot be ridden on cabin property; however, they can be trailered and parked at cabin. Our properties are bordered by Three Rivers Wildlife Management Area. You must adhere to their rules and laws for off road riding. You will also be required to obtain a Land Access Permit to travel onto Three Rivers property either on foot or by vehicle. This permit as well as their rules and regulations can be acquired at https://www.wildlifedepartment.com/ and go to Land Access tab. This can be done at any time before or during your trip. You can contact the Three Rivers Wildlife Management at https://www.wildlifedepartment.com/ for maps and information on ATV/UTV access and rules.
Do we need to bring anything to the cabin?
- You basically only need to bring your groceries and personal toiletries. We provide all kitchen cooking essentials, bedding, linens, and towels. I will also email you, approximately 7 days before your arrival, a list of things we provide in the cabin.
How far are we from the lake and things to do?
- All our cabins are within 20-30 minutes of Broken Bow Lake and most things to do in the area.
What is there to do in the area?
- We have so many things to do in this beautiful area. Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake, scenic Talimena Drive are the main attractions. We are less than 10 miles from Honobia, famed as “the home of Big Foot”.
- We are located 7 miles North of Bethel, Oklahoma on Indian Hwy 144. We are only a short drive away from beautiful Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park, Cedar Creek Golf Course, Talimena Drive, Hochatown Petting Zoo, Girls Gone Wine, Moontower Bar I Grill, Abendigo’s Restaurant & Patio, Rolling Fork Takery, Grateful Head Pizza, Rugaru Adventures and Broken Bow Lake Duck Tours. We are less than 10 miles from Honobia, OK the famed home of Big Foot. You can also contact the Broken Bow Chamber of Commerce. 580-584-3393
- We have access to lake guides and fishing guides, if you are interested in the outdoors, we can provide you numbers to the best guides in the area.
Is there room for us to bring our boat?
- All cabins have room for you to bring your boats.